Match report (round two: St Mary’s v Fitzroy)
Whatmough Park, Greensborough : Sunday, April 21
Q1: FITZROY’S STARTING MIDFIELD
Jai Hedger, Harry Broderick, Torren Arthur, Kai Hughes, Josh Mercuri, Isaac Carter:
· Fitzroy starts well, dominating most of the first term.
· Great team play allows us to kick three goals.
Q2: FITZROY’S STARTING MIDFIELD
Chris Barnes, Finlay Park, Leo Sekhon, Dashiell Spencer-White, Lloyd Fitzgerald, Alex Carberry
· St Mary’s counter-attacks, winning the clearances
· Fitzroy defends well despite the relentless pressure.
Q3: FITZROY’S STARTING MIDFIELD
Tom Miletto, Samuel Rusjan, Archie Noakes, Jacob Day, Felix Cresswell-White, Barnaby Williams
· Despite no wind, a scoring end has been established
· Fitzroy again manages to keep St Mary’s scoreless for the quarter
Q4: FITZROY’S STARTING MIDFIELD
Willem van den Enden, Oscar Allen, Koen Tremschnig, Tom Dolkas, Mischa Thackeray, Hector McLean