REMINDER: We are no longer in green division. The boys are now playing in black division.
Coach – Gary Gilmour (0409 890 622 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Team Manager – John Daniliuc (0409 958 797 or email@example.com)
Assistant Coach – Craig Ross
Web Content – Catherine Hart (firstname.lastname@example.org)
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Our team is the Fitzroy Juniors Under 10s (team 2) Black.
- The footy fixture of where we play matches each week can be found on the Yarra JFL site. We are represented as Fitzroy 2. Follow the link and look for our team name or copy and paste this URL http://www.sportingpulse.com/comp_info.cgi?c=1-3817-0-159749-0&a=FIXTURE
- Training times are Wednesday 4 – 5.30 pm at Alfred Cres North Fitzroy (our home ground) and 4-5.30 Fridays for our first years (and second years are welcome to join in!)
- Wear white shorts for away games and blue shorts for home games.
- Please arrive to matches 30 minutes before start time. This gives Gary and John the chance to go through the game plan with our stars.
- Let Gary and John know if you can’t play a match or training prior to game day please.
MATCH DAY TASKS
Photos can be found at our flickr account Roys U10-2. For privacy purposes, details of account log in can be sent to you via email. Please ask Catherine if you didn’t get the details via email already.